Laura Menze is a well-rounded, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial individual with diverse experience including customer service, inventory management, marketing, sales, and coaching. She has excellent skills in leading, managing, communicating, and working with various personalities and cultural backgrounds.
Her most recent corporate role was as the Global Marketing Communications Manager for AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings which included team work with colleagues from various countries and disciplines. The creation of product brochures, press releases, product launches, trade show communications, and other marketing media required a global perspective and input from a variety of colleagues to create publications that appealed to audiences from all over the world. Bridging the communication and cultural gap between two major offices (one in the states and one in the Netherlands) was a big challenge within this company, which she successfully tackled. She also successfully hired, managed and worked with an employee overseas in Amsterdam. Prior to AkzoNobel, Laura was employed for nine years at Rust-Oleum Corporation. She now owns and operates LifeQuest Alliance, Inc., a company dedicated to Helping Good People Become Great, improve their lives, create their own happiness, and overcome obstacles with courage and integrity.
Laura held a real estate license in the state of Illinois from 1997 – 2006, worked as the president of her home owner’s association, and has a Bachelor in Communications from the University of Illinois at Chicago along with a Masters in Business Administration with a focus on International Business from Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM). While at LFGSM, Laura mastered her public speaking skills and successfully developed her skills in working with a diverse group of people. Her international consulting experiences in Cambridge, England, Bangkok, Thailand, and Sao Paulo, Brazil have also provided her with a well-rounded background for working with people of different cultural backgrounds and experience levels.
Her latest accomplishments include her CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) from The Coaches Training Institute and her ACC (Associate Certified Coach) from the International Coach Federation. She is also an alumnus of The Leadership Trust, Leadership in Management program in Herefordshire, England, the Scimitar Program for Innovation in Retford, England, and holds a certificate in Process Leadership from Process Management International in Meridan, England. She currently resides in Westminster, Colorado.
Education & Training
- Bachelor in Communications, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois
- Masters in Business Administration with a focus on International Business, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, Lake Forest, Illinois
- Leadership in Management, The Leadership Trust, Herefordshire, England
- Innovation Training, Scimitar program for Innovation, Retford, England
- Process Leadership Certificate, Process Management International, Meridan, England
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute, San Rafael, California
- Associate Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Certified Relationship Coach for Singles – Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Relationship Coach for Couples – Relationship Coaching Institute
- Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge University, Cambridge, England
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Business School of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings, various global locations
Laura recently fulfilled another one of her life-long dreams; to live in the mountains. After living in Chicago her entire life, Laura currently resides in Denver, CO and is pursuing her certification in Relationship Coaching for singles through the Relationship Coaching Institute and their phenomenal Conscious Dating Program. She knows what it takes to make big changes in your life. She walks the walk so that she can talk the talk and continue to walk future clients through their personal transformations…whatever they may be.